Friday, January 28, 2011

Armommy

A few months ago, Rae of Armommy, asked me if I wanted her to send me some of her products to review.  Of course I was delighted, I have been a fan for a while now...remember this post?  I received the package in the mail a few months ago and moved soon after, so it's been on the back burner for a while.  Now that the sun has decided to make it's appearance for a few days, I thought I had better take advantage and pull the package of goodies out and snap away.  I asked my niece, Kate, to be my little model.  She kindly obliged since it involved being a model and looking cute.

First, here is a picture of Rae and her cute family. Isn't Rae beautiful?


Rae made customized place mats for each of my children.  Since the boys are at the perfect age for wanting to help me set the table, Rae thought it would be fun to send me the place mats that show children where each thing goes.  Brilliant!  Kate didn't need any help and thought it was so fun to set the place setting herself.  You can go to Armommy's shop to see what other goodies they have.  If you like the style of place mat that Rae made for my children, you can see them in her shop.


Meet Kate.  At first she was shy.  


That didn't last too long. 


The place mat.  I think these are so cute.  I love the owl.  They are made of professional grade laminate and are 12x18.  Armommy also does custom orders.  Just send them an email and they will be happy to work with you.


Look how good she is doing...no help from me.


Look how hard she is concentrating...the tongue comes out when she is concentrating hard.


Yes, her hair is all natural.  Add a little water, and voila!  Back to the place mats.


The last item placed...the cup.   


The finished product.  These would make the best gifts for those little one's in your life.  


Blake's custom place mat...


and Carter's.

Lastly, she sent me their signature snack bags.  Look how stylish they are.  Plus, they save the environment.  


Just fill them up and velcro them closed. 


Thank you, Rae!  I love it all.  

Go here to view Armommy's blog.  Lot's of creative ideas.


p.s.  Another of my favorites is their smib.

No comments: